Password Reset not working!

by lil_mami_94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Password Reset not working!

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I am having trouble accessing my original Origin account. I cannot seem to remember the password, reset the password, or even get in touch with anyone to reset my password. I have looked at all the FAQs about this topic. They send me to the same thing every time. I need to speak or email with someone about this because none of the avenues that I have attempted are working. I had to create this account because I can't login to my account to ask a question or report this issue. I am getting very frustrated since this should be an easy fix. I can't even play the game that I physically have in front of me because I used the game code on my original account. Please help me fix this issue! Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (74,854 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Password Reset not working!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@lil_mami_94 Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Advisor, they will be able to assist: 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (86,053 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@lil_mami_94 Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Advisor, they will be able to assist: 

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (86,054 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah. i have tried this multiple times -- it says "THAT IS NOT AN OPTION" 

Message 3 of 5 (66,659 Views)

★★★ Novice

In your instructions, it says, "Log in to your account..."  They literally cannot login to their account.  This is pointless.  I'm having the same problem.  EA pisses me off.  I HATE WASTING TIME ON YOUR SYSTEMS!!!!!

Message 4 of 5 (42,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @ebulington I am locking this thread as it is quite old.

If you are unable to reset your password then you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (42,337 Views)