PSN ID wont link with EA account

by Dimitris_Ryu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PSN ID wont link with EA account

★★ Novice

PSN ID wont link with my EA account.

I found this

"if you made your EA Account using the same email address as you use for Xbox LIVE or the PlayStation Network, load any EA game in your Xbox or PlayStation and your accounts will automatically connect."

at "https://help.ea.com/en/"

I use the same email in both PSN and EA account.

I played an online EA game on my PS4

it didnt work.

I tried to open a case at "help.ea.com/en/contact-us"  and because i'm not from either US or UK i can't complete the 4th step of the case and i cant have access with live chat with the stuff.

I tried to restore my console to initial settings and then download all licenses again (i found this while googling)

still it didnt work.

I dont know what else to try, can someone please help me ?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 8 (26,085 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PSN ID wont link with EA account

EA Staff

@Dimitris_Ryu 

I am sorry to hear that that you have been having trouble reaching our support. Our Advisors should be able to help with this over chat, if you are OK with contacting them in English? 

If you are, then please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (make sure USA or UK is selected in the top right)
2. Find Origin and select Next
3. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
4. Select 'Game info' - 'Availability' from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
5. Select a contact option -  you should have a chat option now.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this!

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (26,095 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Dimitris_Ryu 

I am sorry to hear that that you have been having trouble reaching our support. Our Advisors should be able to help with this over chat, if you are OK with contacting them in English? 

If you are, then please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (make sure USA or UK is selected in the top right)
2. Find Origin and select Next
3. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
4. Select 'Game info' - 'Availability' from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
5. Select a contact option -  you should have a chat option now.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this!

- Kristi

Message 2 of 8 (26,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Kristi

I want to thank you for your reply and tell you that the guys there helped me to resolve all of my issues.

A huge thank you to them as well!

Cheers!

Message 3 of 8 (26,022 Views)

EA Staff

Glad to hear the issues were resolved Standard smile

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions in the future!

- Kristi

Message 4 of 8 (26,017 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, both my gamertag and emails are the same on both of my origin and ps4 accounts yet they are not linked, I want to know why

Message 5 of 8 (25,903 Views)

Re: PSN ID wmont link with EA account

★★★ Newbie

@Dimitris_Ryu wrote:

I found this

"if you made your EA Account using the same email address as you use for Xbox LIVE or the PlayStation Network, load any EA game in your Xbox or PlayStation and your accounts will automatically connect."

it didnt work.

I tried to open a case at "help.ea.com/en/contact-us"  and because i'm not from either US or UK i can't complete the 4th step of the case and i cant have access with live chat with the stuff.

I tried to restore my console to initial settings and then download all licenses again (i found this while googling)

still it didnt work.

Thank you!

@Dimitris_Ryu wrote:

I found this

it didnt work.

still it didnt work.

Thank you!

So after my time was wasted i learned that it indeed does not matter if you use the same email, it won't link unless you have whatever b.s. they want to pay for, so for example if you do not possess Playstation Plus you will not be able to access online play just for EA. Which i find funny because black ops doesn't charge 69.99 for me to play online multiplayer for 12 months, it comes when you fork out the money for your damn game. So really its all about if you have a subscription or not. Yet they kept saying it was time issues on my end, or what have you. After fixing all that you tell me to fork out more money after i just bought your game. 

Message 6 of 8 (25,271 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

negative. ea support is terrible.  just look how many people have the exact same problem across the forums and how many people are getting absolutely no help or assistance.  

Message 7 of 8 (22,286 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MRSlexojon this thread is quite old so I am going to have to close it lock it.

Feel free to create a new thread to discuss your issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (22,198 Views)