PSN ID unlink/transfer

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PSN ID unlink/transfer

Anonymous

So...I was chatting with one advisor of EA support. I've wanted to unlink or transfer one of my PSN IDs from my older Origin account to the newly created one because there's connected a strange PSN ID as well. I really don't know whose PSN ID it is. The advisor told me he doesn't have an ability to do it. Now I'm pretty worried about my account security. Kindly please, do something with it EA developers...

Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PSN ID unlink/transfer

Community Manager

Hey @Anonymous we are unable to assist with any account related issues on AHQ and as such you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (474 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Anonymous we are unable to assist with any account related issues on AHQ and as such you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

@EA_Darko I'm sorry, but did you read what I mentioned above at all? Apparently not..

Message 3 of 4 (465 Views)

Community Manager

I did read it @Anonymous but as advised above there is nothing we can do in relation to account issues on AHQ.

If there is a strange gamertag linked to your EA account then it would mean that either you linked it yourself or else you gave your EA account details to someone who linked it. A gamertag will not link with an EA account unless someone does it. 

The only people who can answer any questions about the account or the gamertag is our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (456 Views)