PS4 Sims4- Lost progress

by Dcrlyn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Sims4- Lost progress

★★★ Newbie

I got a new PS4 so I tried passing all my progress to the new one. I logged into my old account and made it a activated it as a primary account on the new one. The game works fine and I have all the packs I've bought but the only problem is that I can't find my saves. I restarted my ps4 and it's still not there. I've been playing this game for a really long time and have a fun time playing and I was excited to buy the get together pack since it's one of the few I have left to buy. I had the bb.moveobjects cheat on since early in the game, is this the reason why?

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 Sims4- Lost progress

Community Manager

Do you have you save linked to the cloud @Dcrlyn or were they just on the console? If so you can log into your account and download them from the cloud.

If you have your old PS4 you can go ahead and move the saves using a USB by following the steps below:

1. Connect a USB storage device to the PS4 system.
  2. Go to  [Settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage] > [Copy to USB Storage Device].
  3. Select a game.
  4. Place ticks next to the data you wish to copy, or [Select All], and select [Copy].

If it is the case that you did not have the saves linked the cloud and do not have the old console then the save is lost.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)

All Replies

Re: PS4 Sims4- Lost progress

Community Manager

Do you have you save linked to the cloud @Dcrlyn or were they just on the console? If so you can log into your account and download them from the cloud.

If you have your old PS4 you can go ahead and move the saves using a USB by following the steps below:

1. Connect a USB storage device to the PS4 system.
  2. Go to  [Settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage] > [Copy to USB Storage Device].
  3. Select a game.
  4. Place ticks next to the data you wish to copy, or [Select All], and select [Copy].

If it is the case that you did not have the saves linked the cloud and do not have the old console then the save is lost.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)