PS4 EA account not showing games on PC

by CrustlessName4

Original Post

PS4 EA account not showing games on PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have recently wanted to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my PC. Since I have bought the game on my PS4. So I logged into my EA and Origin account on my PC to find that there aren't any games listed. 

This is where it gets confusing. I look on my PS4 to see which of the users (on my PS4) I bought the game on. And it says that I have purchased the game on Email A. Therefor, the game should be listed under Email A, right? It isn't. I search my main gmail, Email B, to see if I got any emails from EA. And I see that I got an email confirming registration for my Email B, EA account. "Thanks for playing Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II." The email says, on my Email B. I know for sure that I bought the game on Email A, because it's the only account I can download it on my PS4.    

Email A is linked to PSN A and Email B is linked to PSN B. In a last-ditch effort, I changed PSN A's email (was Email A) to Email C.

Can someone explain how to get my game to my PC, or if it's even possible. I dug myself a pretty deep hole, and I think I created a loophole in the process.

Thanks you.

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Re: PS4 EA account not showing games on PC

Community Manager

@CrustlessName4 

Games need to be purchased separately for each platform you wish to play on, PC/PS4/XB1 etc.

Buying a game on PS4 does not mean you will have that game on your PC, you will need to buy any games specifically for PC.

Sorry for the bad news.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)