(POLISH) Zabrali mi konto z grą simcity i dodatkiem

by kosmita05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(POLISH) Zabrali mi konto z grą simcity i dodatkiem

★★★ Newbie

Zabraliście mi konto na którym miałem grę SimCity z dodatkiem oddawajcie nie przysłaliście maila z przypomnieniem hasła

Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (POLISH) Zabrali mi konto z grą simcity i dodatkiem

Hero (Retired)

Answer Headquarters does not offer support in the Polish language at this time. Therefore, I will close this thread. Please, feel free to repost your message in one of the languages that are supported. 

Answer HQ Is supported in these following languages at the moment -  en_us.png English fr_fr.png French de.png German ru.png Russian  es_es.png Spanish 

You can also contact an EA Game adviser on the EA Help Center and switch your country in the top left corner to your language / region.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

All Replies

Re: (POLISH) Zabrali mi konto z grą simcity i dodatkiem

Hero (Retired)

Answer Headquarters does not offer support in the Polish language at this time. Therefore, I will close this thread. Please, feel free to repost your message in one of the languages that are supported. 

Answer HQ Is supported in these following languages at the moment -  en_us.png English fr_fr.png French de.png German ru.png Russian  es_es.png Spanish 

You can also contact an EA Game adviser on the EA Help Center and switch your country in the top left corner to your language / region.

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)