PLEASE MAKE A RUGBY GAME!!!

by Antonsimeon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PLEASE MAKE A RUGBY GAME!!!

★★★ Newbie

how are you guys able to make not only Madden games every year but NCAA games but you can't make another EA Rugby game ? Rugby is an outstanding sport of physicality and skill the world needs another correctly made Rugby game PLEASE!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PLEASE MAKE A RUGBY GAME!!!

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Antonsimeon.

Sorry to say but there are no plans that I am aware of for a rugby game.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (537 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Antonsimeon.

Sorry to say but there are no plans that I am aware of for a rugby game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys. I understand this is a business and there's money to be made and all that but seriously can we get a new EA Rugby game? I am absolutely sure people will buy the product if its anywhere near the amazing work you do with Madden and FIFA.  

I know theres more to it than just "making" a game. There are probably all sorts of legal and contractual doors to walk through first with different teams, leagues, players and maybe even countries. but im sure itll be a boost to the sport and worth it for everyone involved in this matter both buisness and fan wise. 

Im just a fijian boy with rugby in my veins and it'll be freakin AWESOME If i could play rugby on my ps4 with something similar to the current madden or fifa feel. Thank you for taking the time to hear from me. I appreciate it.  

#FlyingFijian

Message 3 of 5 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes bro it would be epic, I am Argentinian and i am desiring an Ea rugby game, do you imagine the epicity that would have playing like in pro clubs in FIFA, one person online with the teammates  controlling a player, I do not understand what are they waiting for.

Message 4 of 5 (417 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (386 Views)