Re: Origin

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Origin

★★★ Novice

Hi,

To preface this I want to say I am extremely frustrated as I have been trying to resolve this problem for weeks,

My problem seems to be that I can't change any settings on my Origin/EA account as I have to verify my email (even though there is a green tick that says verified in my account next to my email). I have tried contacting customer support but they are being extremely unhelpful. I have tried different emails, still no change and since I am unable to change them on my own I am at the mercy of the extremely slow email ticketing system. I press send verification code to email and the email never turns up despite me trying for at least 2 weeks. I finally managed to get a hold of an advisor but the chat disconnected and auto resolved the case and now I can not seem to get in contact with the Live Chat service (the wait is at 1 hour now despite the wait time only being 20 minutes and the fact I got connected instantly the first time I tried). 

Can someone please suggest a fix for this? I can't change anything on my account.

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Origin

Community Manager

Hi @HolyFish

I'm sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble getting this figured out. Unfortunately account issues like this are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and help get the codes sorted out for you. 

The best thing to do would be to try resuming your case on the EA Help website so they can continue working on getting this fixed. If you visit the My Cases page you should see the option there to resume the case. 

Another option would be to reach out to the EA Help team over Facebook or Twitter as well. The team who works on those channels should also be able to help with this issue as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)