Re: Origin wont open online

by Outrage118

Original Post

@BunnyGunner1997  @MartianMMayhem 

You tried all the other steps in EA_Darko's post as well?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 18 (687 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I have same problem and that link didn't work. I deleted origin and downloaded it back but it didn't help, now i can't login because origin says: "First login needs internet connection."
Message 12 of 18 (684 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, and I've re-installed Origin about 20 times now (Hoping those changes would be taken into account if I uninstalled and re-installed, doing them again) Still nothing. 

Message 13 of 18 (654 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Lehmakasvi.

The best thing to do is to take a couple of minutes and try the following steps:

• Firewalls and Internet Security Software: Make sure that you’ve added the Origin client as an exception to any Firewalls or other Internet Security Software, like Ad-Block, you may have running so that your connection to our servers isn’t blocked.
  • Your software may even have some Internet ports blocked. If so, the following are used by the Origin client and must be open for a smooth connection:
    • TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
    • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 2990

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 18 (631 Views)

★ Novice

to be honest looking online at forums alot of people seem to be having this issue and have been for the past 2 months..... i think ea needs to take responsibility and sort it out with another update instead of blaming the consumers systems because obviously thats not the issue.

Message 15 of 18 (572 Views)

★ Novice

well thats weird...i sent a message on this thread and now all of a sudden i can log in online?

Message 16 of 18 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MartianMMayhem did it ever work for you? I'm new to this and I just downloaded a game that needs origin and the origin wont launch. I have internet so it doesn't make any sense
Message 17 of 18 (460 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Lil_Bit0423 what is happening when you try to install/open Origin?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 18 of 18 (424 Views)