Re: Origin wont accept my payment.

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Origin wont accept my payment.

★ Novice

Hi, 
iv'e been trying to buy the sims 4 for the past day and every time i go to purchase it, it gives me a different error. At first it wouldn't let me buy off origin, saying to "try again later" so i went to the actual ea site and it said there was a problem with my "card company or bank", so i called my card provider and they said there was no reason it shouldn't be letting me purchase it. Then i go back to the ea site and its telling me "it cant be processed at this time" SO THEN i go back to origin and try again there and now its declining my cvv (or csc as they like to call it) number and i keep having to take my card information out and re putting in just to even get passed that error. iv'e opened up two different cases and neither have been responded to. I don't need links to ways i can try to fix it because iv'e looked at other people post's and all they tell them to do is make sure the card info is correct and to open a case which i have done multiple times. All i want to do is purchase the sims 4 deluxe while its on sale, iv'e been wanting it for a long time and this whole situation is just making me want to get it less and less. i don't understand why there are still errors with the whole purchasing system when i saw a forum about it all the the way back to 2011. can someone just assist me and tell me why i'm not able to purchase this game. iv'e waited like it said, iv'e opened two cases iv'e even re entered my card info multiple times. i would buy a card to just put money in my origin wallet but iv'e heard of those having the same problem so i don't want to waste 30 dollars on the off chance that this actually gets resolved. please help.

Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

Re: Origin wont accept my payment.

Community Manager

@suzui19

I can see The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe on your account, your issue is resolved at this point yes?

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)