Origin won't let me return ME: Andromeda?

by slap2yoface

Original Post

Origin won't let me return ME: Andromeda?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Okay, I pre-ordered the game on the 17th of March, and when the game released officially on the 21st, nothing happened. I could see it on the task bar, but there was absolutely nothing on my screen. I've tried everything I could think, and followed the help provided by EA https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/mass-effect-andromeda-troubleshooti.... But still nothing. I've decided to return it today, 7 days after the release on the 28th, but when I got the the request refund page, I was told nothing I owned qualified. I've sat at my computer for over an hour trying to figure this out and the only thing I can think of is the time zone difference, (I live in Ohio) so hopefully this won't be a problem in the morning. The only thing that really concerns me, is 7 days after purchase (24th), or 7 days after release (28th)? Here's hoping it's the latter, because if it isn't, I just screwed myself over.

Maybe this will teach me a never to pre-order from ea again.

Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

Re: Origin won't let me return ME: Andromeda?

★ Novice

Well, looks like I've screwed myself over! It's 10 am my time and the request refund page is still telling me I have nothing eligible for return. I was so exited to play this. I loved the ME trilogy and was pumped to explore every nook and cranny, despite the negativity it received. Maybe one day when I have the money I'll buy a console and try it out on there. But  for now, I've got a game just sitting there, rotting on my computer forever reminding me of my own stupidity, and the EA/Origin greed.

Goodbye forever my 74 dollars. I hope you at least went to an employee who really needed it.

Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)