Origin won't let me play game I bought

by TFlareX11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin won't let me play game I bought

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 4 a while ago on my PC using Origin Access, but I never subscribed to Origin. Now it's saying I do not own the game at all.

Message 1 of 3 (3,549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin won't let me play game I bought

Community Manager

Hi @TFlareX11, when players buy a game through Origin Access or the Origin Store, a log of that purchase will always show up in their Order History

Spoiler
How to locate your Order History: 

1) Origin.com: Click your profile image and select EA Account and Billing. Then click Order History.
2) Origin client: Click Origin on the menu bar and select Order History. This will bring up your Order History on the My Account page on ea.com.

If you can't see your purchase in your Order History Tab - and you know you bought The Sims 4 through Origin Access - you may be logged into Origin under the wrong email address and just need to sign in with the correct one. Could you check your Order History and the email you're signed in with please? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,504 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TFlareX11, when players buy a game through Origin Access or the Origin Store, a log of that purchase will always show up in their Order History

Spoiler
How to locate your Order History: 

1) Origin.com: Click your profile image and select EA Account and Billing. Then click Order History.
2) Origin client: Click Origin on the menu bar and select Order History. This will bring up your Order History on the My Account page on ea.com.

If you can't see your purchase in your Order History Tab - and you know you bought The Sims 4 through Origin Access - you may be logged into Origin under the wrong email address and just need to sign in with the correct one. Could you check your Order History and the email you're signed in with please? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (3,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what about steam cause i bought nfs heat through steam and origin wont allow me to play it cause i need to activate it

Message 3 of 3 (2,708 Views)