Re: Origin won't Open

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Origin won't Open

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to download Origin to download Madden 2020 in library. Bought on Amazon "pc online game code." Now not sure what I bought.

Origin won't Open -- it's missing a ".dll" and "vcruntime." What to do?

Do you need Origin/EA access to open, download Madden? 

Message 1 of 2 (286 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Origin won't Open

Community Manager

Hi @displayname111

To download Origin to your PC, click this link and chose the download option for your PC. From there it'll do the standard installation set-up. Once that's installed, it will ask you to log in with your EA credentials. Just pop those in and you be ready to rock with Origin. 

You can register your new PC game code to your EA account from the Origin too. When you're ready for that stage, let me know. Standard smile

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)