★★★ Novice

Hello,

origin looks like this for me lately.. any solutions .ty

Message 1 of 8 (1,474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin white screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

thank you for the answer .The solutions for me was reinstalling.Simply uninstall and reinstalling has  solved the problem.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,521 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

..any help ?

Message 2 of 8 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem for me too..since about 3-4 days

Message 3 of 8 (1,394 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, @JM_SanTino @gvnaydn_TR

It's possible that this was caused from an Origin Update.

There are also several steps that you can try:

Message 4 of 8 (1,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

thank you for the answer .The solutions for me was reinstalling.Simply uninstall and reinstalling has  solved the problem.

Message 5 of 8 (1,522 Views)

★ Apprentice

Glad you fixed it!

Message 6 of 8 (1,382 Views)

Origin not loading anymore

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Dear EA,

Origin currently is not loading on one of my PC's. I can't really figure out why, as it was working fine earlier this morning. 

The situation:

* Installed yesterday on PC #1. Worked fine yesterday, worked fine earlier this morning.

* Was playing Dragon Age 2, game froze and had to reboot.

* After reboot, Origin can't cannot anymore, doesn't get past the white frame with 'Connecting to Origin'.

* Sometimes the frame disappears and Origin does show up in the system tray, but immediately freezes and has to be closed entirely.

* Origin is working fine on PC #2. However, due to a graphic card constraint, I can't play the game on that system.

* No settings (on either of the PC's / the router) were changed and as Soccer ball Origin was working fine earlier this morning and Football it's currently still working on PC #2, I don't think it's a connectivity issue.

* Cache has been cleared.

* Attempted to run as administrator

* Multiple reboots of the system.

* Turned the firewall completely off, but it was on before when I was playing DA2.

No clue what options I have left or what I can do further to troubleshoot. For what it's worth, Uplay and Steam have never presented me with any of these problems before. Please advise.

Message 7 of 8 (1,318 Views)

Re: Origin not loading anymore

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Not sure why my topic was merged with this one, as I don't have the same issue as the TS. The client freezes before it can start up.

Edit: Another fun new feature of Origin: it now kills the sound on my computer. Was watching a YouTube video, start Origin and the sound stops working. Has happened twice now. 

Message 8 of 8 (1,310 Views)