Origin unistalls it's self ?

by squeeksorkan7

Original Post

Origin unistalls it's self ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi.

I seem to have a problem with origin and the problem has happened again. For some reason when i go to launch Mass Effect (only game i have on origin) i get this error message: "Origin is not installed,and is required to play your game. Please reinstall Origin."

I have origin on my computer INSTALLED. Where i save it to on my computer it seems all the files are there.To fix this problem the last time i had to delte origin completely and reinstall it all over again.I think it must of happened earlier this week as when i start up my computer the origin log in window pops up and it hasn't for the last couple of days.

Is there a permenant fix of this or when this happens do i have to delete and reinstall over and over ?

This is one of the reasons why i hate PC gaming,with some games you can't  load up and have a  quick game.You must have internet connection or install another program in order to play the game. Confusedmileysad:Confusedmileymad:

Thanks for your time and i don't mean to moan or anything but it does have me frustrated.

Message 1 of 1 (174 Views)