Re: Origin startup

by reb1rth123

Original Post

Origin startup

★★★ Newbie

When I open Origin on my Mac, the application will open but then freeze and not respond. What should I do?

Message 1 of 8 (478 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same problem too. Even if I manually log in via battle log, I can't even join a game!

HELP. This is really annoying and I can't seem to find the fix. 

Why did EA make BF3, the servers are jam packed, prob messing with bf4. Guessing

Message 2 of 8 (438 Views)

★★ Novice

Was working fine yesterday and now today it's all **bleep**. It's happening to me too.

Message 3 of 8 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me on Windows 8.  Worked fine yesterday and then after the update to Origin today and the BF4 patch i'm broken.  This is VERY obnixious!

If you need to know more about my setup please ask as i cannot play anything right now.

Thanks!

-Aaron

Message 4 of 8 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just started to happen for me too.  I've never had this problem before but have very recently installed BF4.

I can start Origin in offline mode, but when I try online mode the window pops up (minus any displayed game) and just hangs.  Tried restarting PC.

Using Windows 7

EDIT: Just tried again and it has started up.  I guess EA logging system had a short term failure?

Message 5 of 8 (368 Views)

★ Novice

I was having this problem as well, BUT seems to be working now as of typing this message.

Message 6 of 8 (345 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok guys, try it again. Its working now for me. 

Message 7 of 8 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Strange, this is also happening to me on Win7 x64. What the heck is going on?

EDIT: uhh, yep, it's back online. The hell...?

Message 8 of 8 (343 Views)