Re: Origin settings reset, why?

by wiseolddude

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@TECHound

Awesome! Thanks.. :-)

If you're up for a chat in the meantime, please come and join us on the Origin Community forums:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

We've got several interesting threads going on at the moment.

All the best,

Message 11 of 18 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

A small update, for the worse sadly Oops

Origin now also insist on reverting my chat choice of being "invisible", starting up Origin will now always have me set to "Online", it used to be that it would remember this setting after exiting Origin Raised eyebrow

Message 12 of 18 (928 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Still no solution to this issue, getting really tired of having to change settings every time I launch the program... Sick

Message 13 of 18 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The last update (intentional or not) seems to finally have solved the issue, I however still need to manually change my chat visibility every time I launch the program, but I can live with that Standard smile

Message 14 of 18 (3,765 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I'm still having this issue. Tried clearing cache and running as administrator. Origin will randomly turn on "Show Origin after gameplay" upon restart of app. If it doesn't, it will instead turn on "Cloud storage" and "Share system interaction data". I can't keep these settings off, so annoying.
Message 15 of 18 (717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

+1 still having this problem.

Message 16 of 18 (645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still having this problem. I especially like the part where telemetry settings I opted out of during installation just decide to enable themselves.

Fix your software.

Message 17 of 18 (531 Views)

★ Guide

Same.Random settings keep resetting.

Message 18 of 18 (490 Views)