Origin servers temporarily unavailable Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re c

by SweetySimsYoutub

Original Post

will

★★★ Newbie

Will we still have our game progress saved after this outage?

Message 31 of 38 (950 Views)

My sims 4 got deleted from my account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Okay so i'm really angry and confused.

I didn't play sims 4 for a quite long time, and today my friend reminded me of the game so i decided to play it. I opened origin, logged in, and it said that i don't have sims 4 when i got them few years ago with 5 accessorise. i logged in and logged out and the same thing happened. it says i don't have any games on my account. Please respond?

Message 32 of 38 (916 Views)

I bought a game and dowloaded de origin app,

★★★ Newbie

I bought a game and dowloaded de origin app, but the game library says that i have no games in it. after i bought it and received confirmation email. please help

Message 33 of 38 (902 Views)

Re: First Game

★ Apprentice

I didn't uninstall Origin and all my games are gone.  I'm sure half the country is on Origin during quarantine so it crashed the servers.  Maybe once quarantine is over, then we can all play.  In the meantime, I'm going to play Sims 3 where I don't have to be online to play.

Message 34 of 38 (885 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable Apologies for the inconvenience, we’

★★★ Novice

The Origin launcher is down for me.

Luckily there are two ways to bypass this.  You can either find the executable for the game in your files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\whatever) and click there.  That takes a bit more work.  The easier way is to right click running program icon for Origin and pick the game from your library there.

So it's sucky, but at least your games aren't totally locked out.

Message 35 of 38 (849 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @SweetySimsYoutub ,

Origin Online Services are currently down. This being the case, you and everyone else are not able to access full functionality with Origin and the Origin Launcher. There is nothing wrong with your account, once the online services are back up, everything will be back to normal and your games list will be back. For now the only thing we can do is wait until the Online Services are restored.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-Rare

Message 36 of 38 (777 Views)

Re: all my games of origin are gone.

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @courtneyjonson and @Amanda_Brunette ,

Origin Online Services are currently down. This being the case, you and everyone else are not able to access full functionality with Origin and the Origin Launcher. There is nothing wrong with your account, once the online services are back up, everything will be back to normal and your games list will be back. For now the only thing we can do is wait until the Online Services are restored.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-Rare

Message 37 of 38 (772 Views)

@SweetySimsYoutub and everyone else here

Origin seems to be back up and running.  If you're still having issues loading your game library, please clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and try again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 38 of 38 (767 Views)