Origin servers temporarily unavailable Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re c

by SweetySimsYoutub

Original Post

Re: all my games of origin are gone.

★★ Novice

I FOUND A SOLUTION. so you can play right now.

Turn your ORIGIN into offline mode. 

If you are using windows 10. at the bottom of your search bar. Click the search bar. You will see ORIGIN symbol. Right click the Origin Symbol. Once you right click you will see some selections. Click the game you want to play. I clicked The Sims 4 and it started to load. 

Message 21 of 38 (845 Views)

Re: Games list not showing and no games work

★★ Novice

SOLUTION you can try, so you can play right now.

Turn your ORIGIN into offline mode. 

If you are using windows 10. at the bottom of your search bar. Click the search bar. You will see ORIGIN symbol. Right click the Origin Symbol located under "Top APPS". Once you right click you will see some selections. Click the game you want to play. I clicked The Sims 4 and it started to load. 

Message 22 of 38 (939 Views)

Re: all my games of origin are gone.

★★ Novice
@Amanda_Brunette it will let me play but it says I haven't brought a pack that I brought yesterday. its even in my order history.
Message 23 of 38 (837 Views)

Re: do I NEED Origin access to play EA games?

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I went into Origin and it’s saying I have no games. I just bought three expansion packs yesterday and I’m pretty mad that now it’s saying I have no games and I need to pay for origin. Apparently and conveniently, their server is down, so I can’t even talk to anyone to see what’s going on! What gives??? You want me to pay for games that I now cannot play unless I pay a monthly subscription? I’m about to get a full refund on every single thing I paid for it’s that’s the case. 

Message 24 of 38 (923 Views)

Just got a new computer and my library is empty

★★★ Newbie

I had just gotten a brand new computer a while back and I installed Origin to see that all of my games I had purchased on Origin were all gone. How do I solve this?

Message 25 of 38 (912 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable Apologies for the inconvenience, we’

★★★ Newbie

Same here Frown

Message 26 of 38 (881 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable Apologies for the inconvenience, we’

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue

Message 27 of 38 (874 Views)

Sims 4 content dissapeared trying to make me purchase again

★★★ Newbie

Tried purchasing an expansion pack and they took my money (also shown in purchase history) but the expansion pack was no where to be found. I tried closing and reopening origin and all my sims 4 content was gone. I tried reloading but nothing happened and there is no way i logged into the wrong account because i only have one account. At some point this error occured [ref. #user-ip-to-storefront-exception]. I have also tried going offline then back online but nothing has worked please help I don't know much about computer games as i just started but this is very stressful. this message also popped up when i went back online, "Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again" (but as i said i did reload and nothing happened) any help would be appriciated thanks (macbook air) 

Message 28 of 38 (949 Views)

HELP? THE GAME I purchased does not appear in my library

★★★ Newbie

I had Fifa 20, I deleted the game and it was not in my game library when I entered the origin to reload please help? I can access it from the Fifa Web App, but the game does not appear in my origin library

Message 29 of 38 (951 Views)

why does my origin not load my games

★ Novice

WHY IS IT OUR FAULT THAT YOUR SERVERS ARE DOWN? I've had the sims 4 since it came out and now there is no reference of it in my games or in my purchase history. I have done everything i could, and it all failed. this has happened to all my games. Thanks ea. You are the worst and i might uninstall origin for good. you suck.

Message 30 of 38 (938 Views)