Re: Origin says "Can't Verify Card" repeatedly

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin says "Can't Verify Card" repeatedly

★★ Novice

So since yesterday (20th June 2016) I've been trying to purchase Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Spa Day and Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff. Origin says it can't verify my card but I've checked with my bank and everything's fine. The transactions aren't even making it to the bank, so it's impossible for them to decline the payment. Now, I see I'm not the only person with this issue. I was told about 4 or 5 hours ago that my case had been escalated and I'd receive an email but nothing so far.

I've been through every troubleshoot suggestion abut three times (courtesy of three different advisors). So it's no use giving me the advice to see the troubleshoot pages because I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

These games are supposed to be a birthday present. 

So, EA. Fancy telling us why you "Expert Team" is sitting around doing very little while potential paying customers (who are trying to pay you, I might add), are getting very agitated when you're being so unhelpful?

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Hinhanni

Hi,

An escalation will not lead to an immediate solution (I would be lovely if that was a possibility) as your case will first have to be investigated. This will takes some time.

Since you've talked with three Advisors already I don't really have anything further to add via the forums. I did see that you case is with the right team at the moment so they should be with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out to us again, 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Hinhanni

Hi,

An escalation will not lead to an immediate solution (I would be lovely if that was a possibility) as your case will first have to be investigated. This will takes some time.

Since you've talked with three Advisors already I don't really have anything further to add via the forums. I did see that you case is with the right team at the moment so they should be with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out to us again, 

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)