Origin requires security code too much

by DDT20122

Original Post

Origin requires security code too much

★★★ Novice

Problem 1:  I cannot choose Origin as a product above.  The problem is with Origin.

Problem 2:  As stated in the subject, Origin requires security code too much, and it requires it even if I'm just browsing the store.  Additionally the dialog asking for the code is in Spanish even though I have chosen English in the store and in Origin.

These are NOT questions.  They are complaints against Origin.  Please fix ASAP.

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: Origin requires security code too much

Community Manager

@DDT20122 Hi,

It appears that you managed to create a question in Origin after all. Should you have any troubles in the future, you can access this link here instead: http://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/O-2

Regarding your second question, I assume this happens when you are on the web store at www.origin.com? If that is indeed the case, it would be interesting to know whether the country you are currently residing in is an English speaking country or whether you are residing in a Spanish speaking one at the moment. Additionally it would be good to know whether you are on a wired connection with a static IP address or whether it might be a dynamic one changing frequently?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)