Origin premier exchange rate

by ReDeath35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin premier exchange rate

★★ Novice

I know origin does not have TL support so we are using Euro. I want to get Origin Premier but monthly price is 14.99 €, the exchange rates tend to change daily so if I join premier will the amount I pay change according to exhcange rates or the amount I pay is stable no matter the exchange rates?

Message 1 of 4 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin premier exchange rate

Community Manager

You would be paying the equivalent of €14.99 on the day that your membership is set to renew. You'll be charged for the next month on that day. It depends on the day that you started up your membership. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (342 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ReDeath35

As far as I know the cost for an Origin Access Premiere membership is fixed. I don't think I've ever seen the price change because of an exchange rate for any currency or region. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I mean I know the price will stay as 14.99 Euro , I'm saying 1 Euro is 6,59 Turkish liras now and it'll change tomorrow , so if I join premier, will the amount I pay in Turkish Liras change according to whatever is the Euro that day? I
Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)

Community Manager

You would be paying the equivalent of €14.99 on the day that your membership is set to renew. You'll be charged for the next month on that day. It depends on the day that you started up your membership. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)