Origin password reset request received

by ENAK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin password reset request received

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I've received a Origin password reset request that I didn't order. Standard smile Can I ignore these? My email account is SMS secured so there's no chance someone can break into it, to get the reset links...

Edit: Just to be sure, I enabled the e-mail code verification on login.

Regards,

Marcin

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin password reset request received

Community Manager

@mdenton500 Hi,

If the link is not working, you will need to reach out to support. You can do so without signing in, just open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with the advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have requested a passworkd reset to change my credit card details 18 times and the link cannot be enabled

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

Community Manager

@mdenton500 Hi,

If the link is not working, you will need to reach out to support. You can do so without signing in, just open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Be sure to have as much of the following as possible when speaking with the advisor:

• Access to the original email account on your EA Account 
  • Access to the Internet or a gaming console the account is linked to 
  • Any invoice numbers or product codes from games you have purchased

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)