Origin opening and closing

by mattmoshpitt

Original Post

Origin opening and closing

★★★ Newbie

My Origin client won't fully open. I log in and the log in menu flashes open and closed again, then the client flashes open and closes, then again with the log in, then with the client. I have been running Origin for a while now with no issues. I didn't install any new games. I even tried a clean reinstall of the client, but to no avail. If any more info is needed let me know and I'll try and supply it to the best of my ability.

Message 1 of 12 (1,773 Views)

Re: Origin opening and closing

★ Novice
Same thing just started happening to me today also. Must be the update.
Message 2 of 12 (1,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue.  Reinstalled, tried to log in...opens the windows for a second, then closes and says my login credentials have expired.  I can log in to the website just fine.

Message 3 of 12 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UPDATE: My client finally stabilized. Still don't know the cause of it spazzing out. Just have to start it up 30 minutes prior to when you'll want to play I guess... 

Spoiler
Hope you get this fixed guys. I don't have these problems with Steam.
Message 4 of 12 (1,716 Views)

★ Novice

I let it crash over and over, then it finally pops up with a crash report. Are you on beta or the normal client?

Message 5 of 12 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Normal. I didn't get any error reports through the whole thing. It just finally stopped opening and closing.

Message 6 of 12 (1,711 Views)

★ Novice

it finally stopped....weird

Message 7 of 12 (1,703 Views)

Community Manager

@r3tardxstr0ng wrote:

it finally stopped....weird

That's good to know, is it working for everyone else as well again? 

Message 8 of 12 (1,700 Views)

★ Novice

I had the issue and it stopped for me as well - Was it an issue with the store page when Origin first opens?

Message 9 of 12 (1,690 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has been happening to me over a month. I have tried everything to get it to work. On the rare occassion it will log in and be fine, next time it can take me a couple of days to get in to origin

Message 10 of 12 (1,679 Views)