Origin: online login is currently unavailable

by Schloimey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin: online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Online login is currently unavailable unfortunately I've still got this problem, I have done research into fixing this problem and all of them have said the same thing, so i did their troubleshooting steps to find that they don't work. and i cant play any origin game because it cant even load me into the server. if someone has an idea or an inquiry that might help me out please contact me, I'd really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 11 (1,414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin: online login is currently unavailable

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Schloimey.

The best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,381 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Schloimey.

The best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks mate but I'm still slightly confused, I've done most of those steps (except for the clearing the cache one) I'm possibly thinking that Origin doesn't like the Australian date and time, because that seems like the only real factor to stop me from logging in, if you have any idea about that being a factor then please contact me. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,379 Views)

Community Manager

Try clearing the cache to see if makes a difference @Schloimey and we will take it from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having issues today, it either won't login, or says i'm offline

Message 5 of 11 (1,350 Views)

Community Manager

The best thing to do when this occurs @OopsBeardedDrunkOo is to take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (1,349 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

well done on the copy/paste, however i'm not daft, all that has been done, there clearly are issues as others are reporting it also

Message 7 of 11 (1,340 Views)

Community Manager

I tested Origin just there and was able to access it without issue @OopsBeardedDrunkOo and I am not seeing many reports of this so this would leave me to believe that the issue is system or network related. 

Also, unless you state what troubleshooting steps you have tried I will not make any assumptions.

I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

Am having and have had same problem for almost 3 weeks now. Have been online with EA as well as on phone twice. Have done everything they suggested to no avail. This all happened after the last Origin update. I have a number of games, but cannot access any of them. Can anyone? Help me......Please. 

Am frustrated beyond words.

Message 9 of 11 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem, I have tried everything and I am so frustrated Frown have you manged to sort yours yet?

Message 10 of 11 (1,124 Views)