Origin not working!!!!!

by Merrony2015

Original Post

Origin not working!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I've emptied the cache, I've reinstalled origin, I've reset my network settings, I've done pretty much everything that says to do online and still nothing. "Online Log In Is Currently Unavailable"

Help please Frown

Message 1 of 9 (727 Views)

Re: Origin not working!!!!!

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Merrony2015.

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (698 Views)

★★ Novice

Followed all the steps and still not working. It's strange i've been playing last night.

Message 3 of 9 (678 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Woruw what is happening when you try to play? Are you seeing an error message of any kind?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can't make it through the login screen (pic 1) since i emptied cache following your instructions, before that i could log in but in offline mode. Seems like i can't connect to the EA servers (pic 2). I've also made an UOTrace to easo.ea.com with the ports described in this article open and using Google DNS's. The results are in the ".txt".

Message 5 of 9 (649 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Woruw when posting on the English AHQ forums we would ask that any attachments are also posted in English.

Looking at your UO Trace and while it's far from the worst that I have seen you do have a number of very high ping times there. A ping of over 100ms is not good and would explain issues with connection. If you have already gone through the connection troubleshooting steps then it's no harm speaking with your ISP to see what they can suggest.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (602 Views)

★★ Novice
@Merrony2015 you are probably banned like me .... having the same issue since a week.
Message 7 of 9 (589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You people need to resolve this issue with an actual fix!

WE paid a lot of money for this ***!

I've tried all your fixes. NOTHING!

Do you know what I think it? It's a little bitty piece of software that prevents gamers (us) from being able to install and play games on more than one computer. And I think that's pretty stinky!

So here's a thought: REMOVE IT!

FIX THIS!

Message 8 of 9 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am keep getting the Windows blocked our attempt to download game content error! I don't know how to fix this problem. It's weird because I am not having this problem before. I don't know what blocking it. I disable Avast, but it still giving me that error. 

Message 9 of 9 (554 Views)