Original Post

Re: Origin games missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 11 of 61 (2,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I bought the disc for SimCity and now, admittedly a lot later, I have logged back on and its not there but my other games are. I have tried re-installing it from the disc but it says the code has already been used.

Thanks

Message 12 of 61 (2,951 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi I am missing a game too, all menu settings checked in Origin display of games. It is Sims Pets which I can't find. It would be nice if the staff could check into this. Thanks in advance.

Message 13 of 61 (2,914 Views)

Community Manager

@JASGriffin Hi,

We recently changed how some expansions (such as the Sims Pets) show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 14 of 61 (2,884 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot for a fast and accurate response! As feedback I can say that the change was not totally intuitive.

Message 15 of 61 (2,882 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, we agree. 

What we did do, was create a little pop up window to alert about the change, but it does seem that there are many that missed that.

We will have to see what we can do next time when we do a change like that.

Message 16 of 61 (2,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I logged into my Origin, and found my EA 3 and 4's pack are disappeared.

I don't know if it's because I allow my friend to use my account to try playing?

Is it possible to fix it? Thank you : )Cool

Spoiler

Message 17 of 61 (2,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've downloaded Sims 3 and mine is also missing! I haven't played it in a while and just logged in, was forced to update my Origins app and now it's gone. Not sure if they're related. Any help, EA?

Message 18 of 61 (2,824 Views)

Community Manager

@Talkone wrote:

Hi,

I logged into my Origin, and found my EA 3 and 4's pack are disappeared.

I don't know if it's because I allow my friend to use my account to try playing?

Is it possible to fix it? Thank you : )Cool

@Talkone Hi,

First off, account sharing is not allowed. As for the games missing, note that we recently changed how some expansions show up in the Origin Client. You can now find them in a different place, just right-click the respective game tile under "My Games" and choose "View Game Details".

Check out this thread here for a detailed visual guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let us know if you still have any questions afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 19 of 61 (2,780 Views)

Community Manager

@melcutone wrote:

I've downloaded Sims 3 and mine is also missing! I haven't played it in a while and just logged in, was forced to update my Origins app and now it's gone. Not sure if they're related. Any help, EA?

@melcutone Hi,

Are you sure that you are using the same account that you had used initially to register the game? I would suggest trying any other email addresses you might have to see whether the game is registered on that account.
If you are unable to figure out which account it might be, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new
You can find details on how to do so here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, "Codes" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.
If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 20 of 61 (2,780 Views)