Re: Origin games missing

by Ainsley1188

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin games missing

★★★ Newbie

So a few days ago i noticed when i logged in to Origin that all my games were missing, so i look around the internet only to find people having this problem, from 2011.... Most of them waited and there games reappeared but i've been waiting over two weeks and am having no joy. Anyone who can help?

Message 1 of 61 (39,061 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Ainsley1188 Hi Ainsley,

This is usually a case of the player accidently creating a separate account and logging into that one instead of their initial one under which they had registered all their games.

Another possibility would be accidently switching the displayed games in the dropdown menu from "All Games" to just "Hidden Games" or "Played This Week", as shown in the screenshot below:

origin_all_games.gif

I would suggest that you check this first and if it isn't that, contact an EA Game Advisor and explain the situation to them so they can assist you in recovering your original account: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 61 (43,221 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Ainsley1188 Hi Ainsley,

This is usually a case of the player accidently creating a separate account and logging into that one instead of their initial one under which they had registered all their games.

Another possibility would be accidently switching the displayed games in the dropdown menu from "All Games" to just "Hidden Games" or "Played This Week", as shown in the screenshot below:

origin_all_games.gif

I would suggest that you check this first and if it isn't that, contact an EA Game Advisor and explain the situation to them so they can assist you in recovering your original account: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 61 (43,222 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I used the live chat and we fixed the problem i dont know what the solution was but i got back my missing games Standard smile.

Message 3 of 61 (38,930 Views)

Community Manager
Awesome, thank you for confirming that. Have fun! Standard smile
Message 4 of 61 (38,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My filters are set corectlly all games and all platforms only 3 games show up and they're the free ones i don't even play. I am missing Farcry3 and its expansion!!! Need some real help, if i could of bought Farcry 3 at the time on STEAM i would have, EA sucks their support is terrible, when i login to my origin account and see my games missing this doesn't make me happy. You already ruined Command and Conquer Generals line and shut down Earth and Beyond, going to continue with the crappy service? Should have known better to put stock in EA again this company is fail.

Message 5 of 61 (38,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im missing all my games and when i tryed to resolve the problem i was give the run around by your tech support an they basically called me a liar and disconnected the chat.

YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM ME!

an on top of that your have records link to my account for games iv never had?

what the heck id going on at youer crack pot of a company?

i want my games back!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 61 (38,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had similar problem. I unistalled and reinstalled Origin and nothing. Finally I decided to uninstall Origin again, this time I cleared my registry and junk files with my FixCleaner, that did the trick and everything is back to normal.

Message 7 of 61 (37,396 Views)

★★ Novice

I just   chat with some  guy and  he  say  that  is  temporary problem,but  dont think so.
What  they   told you  to  fix it?

Message 8 of 61 (37,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I see that this problem is taking place for years. Can someone fix this once and for all? Let the program has the restore button.
I lost 7 games when my Origin updated . Cleaning the system and re-installing Origin doesn't help. Something for which I paid shouldn't disappear.

Number of report: 0879428a70017aaf

Sorry for my English.

Message 9 of 61 (34,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@meauma Hi,

I had a look at your account and from what I could gather, it appears that you aren't missing any games per se, instead all your Sims 3 expansions have been consolidated and are now located on the "Show Game Details" page for your Sims 3 base game. Just right click the Sims 3 base game tile and select the "Show Game Details" option and then scroll down to find them, as shown in the post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/td-p/4438200

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Cheers,
Nils

Message 10 of 61 (34,694 Views)