Re: Origin friends list

by King_Soul_Reaper

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@Buckock1

At the moment we got an entire team on it just for you guys.. Standard smile

When you get back to it tonight, you might also want to check if either of you are logging in as invisible by accident (you can check this on the Origin login screen). You could also try adding each other as a friend again. Just update this thread with your findings and I will be sure to pass it on to our team.

Lastly, my shift will be done soon and I might not be able to check back here this weekend. So if we happen to miss each other.. have a great weekend!

Message 11 of 17 (652 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Buckock1

Any update? Standard smile

Message 12 of 17 (641 Views)

★★★ Novice
Tom,
Yes! My brother showed up actually. Still noone else is but could have been a slow night. Thank you and your team, for all your help! I didn't have to do anything, he just showed up online.
Message 13 of 17 (3,725 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Buckock1

Perfect!

If you run into any other issues with the friends list, then feel free to post it here as well as we are currently still monitoring the situation. I do hope however that everything will work fine for you from here on out.

Have a great night.. :eahigh_file:

Message 14 of 17 (633 Views)

★ Novice

I am having similar issues, and I have performed the recommended actions, consisting of:

Any other advice at this time?

Message 15 of 17 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have been having origin friends list issues since almost day one. it never refreshes properly and i ALWAYS have to restart origin to get it to display current friend status. seems like more work than it should be. 

Message 16 of 17 (386 Views)

Community Manager

This post has gotten old I will lock it to prevent any necro posting.

If your running into issues with your EA Account or a Game please make a new post and we can provide relevant information. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 17 (347 Views)