Origin dont start my games after update !

by xPuresim

Original Post

Re: Origin dont start my games after update !

★ Guide

Yes but in this way is impossible to use the shop and ultimate team is almost unplayable. Which is the problem? Was the origin update broken?

Message 11 of 14 (341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked like a charm! Thanks!

Message 12 of 14 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there!

I had the some problem, so I tried to solve it, didnt succeed.

After that I just remowed the application (Fifa world), ant tried to start it again.

I downloaded the game - succeed

After that I tried to install it- didnt succeed

It says install is ready, but the button "play" do not appear, its the same "install" button there.

If i click tje install again, it takes 2 minutes, and says install is ready, but its the same again.

If I try to run the game, it says ITS NOT INSTALLED, but I can not install it.

After that with right click on the application picture, there is no possibility to uninstall the game, just repair.

If I try to repair it, it starts to check the file, after that it tries to download it again, after that it tries to install it, and its the same again.

What can I do to solve this situation?

Thanx

Message 13 of 14 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

hasta07 The first step, checked in Origin/Application Settings/Advanced/Safe Mod Downloading-checked Enable Safe Mod Downloading and do not forget make sure you are the administrator, run the setup file Origin with Admin rights and restart Origin.

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.
Message 14 of 14 (328 Views)