Origin, does it accept maestro card?

by Noobster1337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin, does it accept maestro card?

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to buy Bf4 but it doesn't like my card number for some reason(long number), it says it isn't valid. I have used maestro before but it seems that it doesn't accept meastro anymore, can anyone confirm this for me?

Message 1 of 3 (8,879 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin, does it accept maestro card?

Community Manager (retired)

This is from the Help Center article on Origin: 

What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, as well as PayPal and Click & Buy for customers who do not have a credit card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (9,808 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

This is from the Help Center article on Origin: 

What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, as well as PayPal and Click & Buy for customers who do not have a credit card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (9,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Noobster1337 Hey...i am actually not sure if yoi already got am answer for that question but if you so , pla reply bcs i have the same problem and i rlly want to buy a sims package :P thankyou
Message 3 of 3 (1,646 Views)