Origin client

by Flembee

Original Post

Re: Origin client

★★ Novice

I don't know, it lasted maybe a day, I didn't really use the computer in that time maybe only once and it looked like it was fixed. I wasn't doing in particular just everyday stuff like browsing the internet. I don't have another cable at the moment to try swapping it out. Also last night when i closed Apex Legends after playing it was like all the letters on my PC were blurry as if they weren't 1080p at the moment. I then installed my graphics driver again and the screen became sharp again.

Message 11 of 15 (410 Views)

Community Manager

From everything in this thread @Flembee it does appear that the issue is with your GPU. That you needed to reinstall the drivers for it to fix a visual issue further points to this. The best thing to do is do a clean install of the latest drivers for your GPU.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 15 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Here I have a video showing exactly what happens to me. It only goes black this much and this fast when Apex Legends is updating. As soon as the update finishes it stops acting this way.

Message 13 of 15 (316 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Flembee you can share the video here if you would like.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 15 (294 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko It won' upload it here for some reason, i press submit reply and nothing happens the attached video is gone and there is only text in this box. How else can i upload it or send it to you?

Message 15 of 15 (283 Views)