by Septtr

Original Post

Re: Origin client: spyware? ...YES!

★★★★★ Novice

My Origin client will not remember my settings about:
1. cloud storage
2. show origin after gameplay
3. share system interaction data

I have these same problems. I have looked online and done every troubleshooting option available and I'm still having this problem.

Message 11 of 17 (798 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm still having this issue.

Message 12 of 17 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Message 13 of 17 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm still having this issue. Even when I start Origin, turn all 3 of these options off there's no way to tell that they are actually off because Origin Client opens upon closing the game anyways!

Message 14 of 17 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still having this issue. I check Origin settings and turn show Origin after gameplay OFF yet it still shows Origin after gameplay. When I turn that setting ON, then OFF again the next time I open Origin Share system interaction data and Cloud saves are turned ON without my consent. Then, I turn everything OFF yet Origin will still open after gameplay.

Message 15 of 17 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When I right click Origin in the bottom right tray and launch Apex Legends from there Origin client does not open after gameplay! sweet. However, share system interaction data and cloud storage saves turns back on after system restart.

I still have to check all three of these settings every time I open Origin. Typically at least 2 of the 3 settings are turned on FOR NO REASON and I have to turn them off every time I open Origin.

Message 16 of 17 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just now I had to turn off share system interaction data and cloud storage saves again.

Message 17 of 17 (635 Views)