Origin chat lag (i am talking days here).

by NL73schietdammer

Original Post

Origin chat lag (i am talking days here).

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Origin live typing chat lags , and i am not talking x amount of seconds like in a battelfield game from me to a server , no days or sometimes longer , and i have 62 friends in my list and i only have it with 1 guy.

Can you guys look at me (NL73schietdammer on origin) and him (MajicSkanic in origin) we want this solved. And don't come with clearing cash or whatever, make origin so that when i send something it gets a datestamp and when he gets it on another day or week that cash - or whatever needs to be done ... be done fully automatic.

It has gotten so ridiculous right now that when i send something i tyype in the date and time in the message itself so when he gets it day slater he sees it is old. And today he finally got a mesage instantly and i asked him if he has gotten the messages from yesterday he says he cant see history and did not get the messages (i didint even notice that but on a sidenote : why is that history option removed since the major origin update that came this year. Ok so he replyd today on a remark of mine, and i still had my origin open all these days so i could copy paste what i said yesterday and send to him - it where 10 mewssages after the first he replyd to it but those other 9 i gave/copy pasted, no replys so he is gone agin or his replys to me lag. Because then again no reply from him, so again it stopped delivering messages or the other way around. Don't whurry he isnt f...ing with me this is genuine.

Also a good thing would be that in the chat window - which now shows only the time not the date - also would show the date when it is send besides the time, also good for having origin open for days and scrolling back and see the date on when somebody said something.

p.s. origin showed him online yesterday when i send those messages, but ven if that wouold not be the case, origin always gave them to someone the next time he logged in , but he didnt get s..t

Message 1 of 1 (234 Views)