Re: Origin, and Team from Brazil - HELP US please! We made a wrong wrong purcha

by Deathspnkd

Original Post

Origin, and Team from Brazil - HELP US please! We made a wrong wrong purchase

★★ Novice

Origin, and Team Officials of Brazil (Brazilians);

My wife and Me, we are middle lay with virtual shopping. In gravie made a mistake, and we made a wrong wrong purchase.

We thought buy the game PREMIUM EDITION Battlefield 4, but bought the Signature. We were trying to achieve and we pay now. But a friend of ours who asked for help to see and follow our purchase, said that we are mistaken. We are here then requesting the Warranty Policy for return of the Product. I would like to receive the refund of Premium Subscription Battlefield 4, so confirm the payment, then I can buy just paying the difference. If you can issue a billet for us, with only a difference of R$ 62 to R$ xx 69, xx (BRs) would like very much. We are lost and desperate! It was a very great expense as this Year-End, to make this mistake. We feel for our mistake, for we lay for shopping and games. We can not buy the same game twice, and we can not get a signature without the game. We need to resolve this before the promotion ends. THE LOVE OF GOD, help us to solve this. As the guarantee policy applies to Great games in a 7 day period, we are contacting even before Receiving, already aware that we made a wrong purchase and would like to apply the guarantee and reimbursement in order to buy Battlefield 4 Premium Edition to time.
Please Origin! We rely on you to help.

Sorry for BAD English. Cant Speak...but google translator help us

Att: Family Assisi Cestari

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Origin, and Team from Brazil - HELP US please! We made a wrong wrong purcha

Champion (Retired)

welcome to answer hq! here is a guide that will help you get a refund on your game http://help.ea.com/br/article/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)