Origin account was hacked and have not got a call from EA after 6 hours.

by A_Cranb3rry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin account was hacked and have not got a call from EA after 6 hours.

★ Novice

I havent recieved any sort of call or anything and I have waited 6+ hours. This is getting very frustrating seeing as my personal info is at risk.

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin account was hacked and have not got a call from EA after 6 hours.

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Privacy and security of your account information are of the utmost importance to us. While we found no indication of a breach of our Origin account database, we do take this seriously and we are actively investigating your reports.

Please read our linked update here for more information on how to get in touch with us for assistance. We apologize for any extended wait times and would like to encourage you try once more at a time convenient for you.

Note: I will be closing this thread now and marking it as resolved in order to increase its visibility. Please reply in the linked thread instead if you still have any questions after reading the update.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (178 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yeah, I've had no luck hearing from them. Your best bet is probably to cancel your credit card just in case and see if the purchase goes through or not. 

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Privacy and security of your account information are of the utmost importance to us. While we found no indication of a breach of our Origin account database, we do take this seriously and we are actively investigating your reports.

Please read our linked update here for more information on how to get in touch with us for assistance. We apologize for any extended wait times and would like to encourage you try once more at a time convenient for you.

Note: I will be closing this thread now and marking it as resolved in order to increase its visibility. Please reply in the linked thread instead if you still have any questions after reading the update.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)