Re: ORIGIN ACCOUNT STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EA PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin account stolen! EA please help me!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My original Origin account was stolen yesterday. It used to be linked to email adress "[edit: email address removed]" and my user name was "Ares_of_Demona". Today I tried to login few times without success until I found out that some russian stole it and changed its name to this.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/CYKABLYAT98/

There is a proof that this guy stole it from me as my user name is still left in the adress of this link.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Ares_of_Demona/stats/363862556/pc/

I tried to submit the request to get it back through your official guide (

http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

) but wa unable to accomplish anything as I am based in Croatia and cannot receive your phone support in this country.

PLEEEEEEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The * stole from me both BF3 Premium and BF4 Premium which I paid a lot of money.

How can I claim my account back since am located in Croatia?

Please respond soon.

Thanks.  

Message 1 of 5 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@blackjack1on1 Hi,

Calling our UK number by landline is the correct way to reach out, if you were not able to connect you might have called after the hours listed.

Please try once more, between 9AM-9PM GMT on Monday through Saturday.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@blackjack1on1 Hi,

As you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the answer. I tried to call this number over land line as I have no skype coins but there is no answer. Please is there some Skype account to contact your support or some chat or email support so I can get t the bottom of this already? I am REALLY DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE TREATING YOUR CUSTOMERS IN SOME EU COUNTRIES INCLUDING CROATIA. I CANNOT REACH UK SUPPORT OVER THE PAID SKYPE PHONE NUMBER AND YOU CANNOT EVEN PROVIED A DECENT FREE CONTACT OVER THE EA SKYPE PROFILE OR EVEN EMAIL OR EVEN A CHAT SERVICE. THIS IS UTTER DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THERE ANYONE ONLINE IN THE EA NOW TO PERHAPS HELP ME A LITTLE OR CAN I KISS MY MONEY GOODBYE BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSABILITY?????????????

Message 4 of 5 (282 Views)

Community Manager

@blackjack1on1 Hi,

Calling our UK number by landline is the correct way to reach out, if you were not able to connect you might have called after the hours listed.

Please try once more, between 9AM-9PM GMT on Monday through Saturday.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)