Re: Origin account log in major issue!! please help!!

by TPxRedBeard

Original Post

Origin account log in major issue!! please help!!

★ Novice

I got the medal of honor warfighter beta and it linked me with an account i haven't used in years. i dont remember my password and when i go to the email site it says the email account doesn't exist. I need to get into my account to change the email but don't have a way to log on to it. I need some direct assistance and since you guys make it impossible to talk to someone directly, i have to post this here. I just need some help either figuring out what my password is or clearing the email account so i can put my current email adress into the account since it's linked to all my EA games.

The listed email is: cloud003@earthlink.com

and the Xbox Live Gamertag is: zzXzTYLERzXzz

Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Hero

Did you try the link here https://help.ea.com/contact-us to contact Customer Support ? I'm afraid that no-one here can actually help you cause most of us are users like you.

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

★ Novice

oh, well how am i supposed to fix this? i have battlefield 3 and medal of honor warfighter linked in the account i cant get into. I need this fixed so i can use battlelog with my xbox live account. There has to be something you guys can do to help me out.

Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)