Re: Origin account deleted

by somensam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin account deleted

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Origin account was suddenly deleted.

Origin ID [edit: email address removed] and downloaded games, Battlefield 3, Dead Space 2, Alice Madness Returns
Recovery application ID contained in the material current state and the current account has been deleted, the newly joined and would like to be.

Message 1 of 25 (25,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi neilus999,

Sorry to hear that as well. 

Please contact an Origin Advisor via Live Chat at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for further assistance. 

Due to account security and privacy policies we are not able to assist with account issues via a public forum.

Thanks.

View in thread

Message 6 of 25 (29,592 Views)

All Replies

Re: leeclan@naver.com

Community Manager

Hi hiskunk,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have issues with your Origin account.

However, as much as I would like to assist you with this issue, please contact a Game Advisor via http://help.ea.com/contact-us so that we can get this resolved for you.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 25 (25,046 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with Mass Effect 3

My origin accouunt got deleted (dont know why)

I tried to login but couldn't, tried to reset password but no email reached my inbox

now I have created a new account and it doesnt allow me to redeem my code for Mass Effect 3, it says game already linked to different account. 
How am I supposed to play??

Message 3 of 25 (25,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi somensam,

Your Mass Effect 3 game can only be tied to one Origin account, in this case it's permanently tied to your previous account. In the unfortunate case that you lost access to your account, please contact EA Support via http://help.ea.com/contact-us. They have the tools to verify your account ownership and are able to grant you access to your old account again.

Please let us know should you require further assistance.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 25 (25,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My account has also dissapeared. I had to create a new account just to get here and try and find some help. I have had the account for many years and all though not well used this year has been vaild and working for a long time. Sure Hope I can get this back, many hours spent rising through the ranks of Battle feild3 at stake for me.

Cheers for any help given.

Message 5 of 25 (24,848 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi neilus999,

Sorry to hear that as well. 

Please contact an Origin Advisor via Live Chat at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for further assistance. 

Due to account security and privacy policies we are not able to assist with account issues via a public forum.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 25 (29,593 Views)

★ Novice

That website you keep giving everyone doesn't work either.

Message 7 of 25 (20,391 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@maddyblah182 - Should work okay, just tested it myself.

You can start from help.ea.com if you need assistance from a game adviser.

- Andy -

Message 8 of 25 (20,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, my account got also deleted I had Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, I have now a 2nd account of course with no games because I have the fear it will happen again. I also tryed to reuse my Game Key but it didnt work of course. 

Message 9 of 25 (16,953 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KriegerCat16 wrote:

Hey, my account got also deleted I had Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, I have now a 2nd account of course with no games because I have the fear it will happen again. I also tryed to reuse my Game Key but it didnt work of course. 

@KriegerCat17 Please contact EA support:  How to contact EA support

Message 10 of 25 (16,939 Views)