Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

by DarkFang9614

Original Post

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★ Novice
WORKED -- Make sure you empty recycle bin.
do the steps in order (super easy) I don't know how it didn't work for you guys. But I wish you the best of luck.
Message 911 of 1,482 (10,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

um the 'Logs' file refuses to delete saying its in use but its not and idk what to do 

Message 912 of 1,482 (5,829 Views)

Community Manager

In that case @lonely-lost-punk can you open your task manager and force close any Origin that may be running.

Generally, if it says they are in use it points to the program running in the background.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 913 of 1,482 (5,814 Views)

★ Novice

Hey in program data it says on custom box art cache and logs when I try to delete it it says “ the action can’t be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program”

Message 914 of 1,482 (5,770 Views)

Re: Origin won't show anything!!

★ Novice

Thanks, it totally worked! Woooh Yay!

Message 915 of 1,482 (1,447 Views)

Community Manager

That's great to hear @zillBoy.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 916 of 1,482 (1,420 Views)

★ Novice
😃👍
Message 917 of 1,482 (1,415 Views)

Re: Origin won't load any page...

★★ Novice

Hi guys. 

If u are struggling with this problem, then I can tell u how I fixed this problem on my computer. 

So what I did is I used an app called “macbooster 7” the app has a blue B. So I had this app on my Mac for about a year, I guess and I decided to try it out. After pressing the “clear” button I tried to open sims and it worked. The only thing that I had to do was switch on my mods and that’s it. So if u are having this problem I recommend you to try this app. It is clearing your Mac from cookies, viruses, and so on.... with only one click of a button. I was really scared and im happy that it worked for me ☺️😊

Message 918 of 1,482 (2,583 Views)

Re: Origin won't load any page...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Having this too. I've tried everything and I noticed I can run Origin fine with another Windows user account. But that's not ideal solution.

Also I can start games from my browser when loggin in to Origin webpage. Then it just opens my Origin client on my computer, which doesn't work lol and the game launches just fine.

Something messed up between my Windows user and Origin. Still trying to figure that out but at least I can play my games.

Edit: And I solved it for me.

What finally fixed it was post #4 here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/How-do-I-clean-the-Origin-cache-files/m-p/5499...

So you find and remove every folder except LocalContent... So you don't lose your games.

Funny that I tried Revo Uninstaller before. It finds and removes every folder and registry key of the program you want to uninstall. It didn't work or I missed something. Also I didn't reboot my computer if that was the final trick.

Here are EA help pages for Windows and Mac

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

I hope everyone get's it sorted.

Message 919 of 1,482 (2,566 Views)

Re: Origin is stuck on loading screen, help?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i just wanna say thank you very much, deleting cash files worked for me, It's so good to see useful tips around here, U made my day x )

Message 920 of 1,482 (11,368 Views)