Origin Won't Download/Install!

by simcedes

Original Post

Re: Origin Won't Download/Install!

★ Novice

Ive tried this multiple times following several peoples instructions on how to fully remove origin from the system however no matter what I do it will not run the installer. A blank window opens for the slightest moment then closes. If I try to install an older version and update it it will start the process but once the progress bar has filled it says that Origin requires internet access to update and Im clearly connected. All firewallls are turned off on my pc and never had an issue with it when I last used origin a few months ago.

Message 21 of 43 (2,777 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did everything i could still it was not working.. finally i decided to reset my lap.. mind that only on original os reset  will work.. now origin is working 

Message 22 of 43 (2,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko i cant see the origin folder :/
Message 23 of 43 (2,432 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @erodalariyah do you have Origin installed on your system already? If not the folder will not exist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 24 of 43 (2,431 Views)

★ Novice

Hey guys I believe I found the issue. I was having similar issues with battle.net and apparently AMD software has issues with battle.net so I added battle.net and origin as games to the amd software and turned off any fancy features it had which worked for both launchers. Hope this helps others.

Message 25 of 43 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko thank you very much for the help, iv'e been trying for the last 7 hours and now it finally works. If you see this and text back i will pay you 200 chinese dollars, smooch
Message 26 of 43 (2,253 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @TegerupZ and we don't take payment of any kind beyond XP here on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 27 of 43 (2,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hepting1999 how did you resolve this? Mine is saying the same!
Message 28 of 43 (2,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@yahel_1 i tried to download origin on to my laptop like i had on my old one and it just keeps saying that MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and that i need to reinstall the program. i am really confused and just want to play sims Frown

Message 29 of 43 (1,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko it wont let me open the origin folder

Message 30 of 43 (1,808 Views)