Re: Origin Won't Download/Install!

by AnndrewDK

Original Post

★★ Novice

My Origin don´t install. I tried to delete all Origin folders that exists on my computer.

I click on Install, so it starts to install. When the bar is around 80%, the program closes and don't open again until I restart my computer. But when I open my Process window, Origin is still there, consuming 22% of my CPU.

2 weeks that I cannot play any of my games because of this. Any help please?

Message 11 of 43 (5,294 Views)

★★ Novice

So many people that Origin just stopped to work, and cannot even install the program back, and the company couldn't care less about that. Nice EA!

Message 12 of 43 (5,289 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i've tried all of the things and my origin still says "installing the latest version" which never stops it just constantly keeps going, it really annoying all i want to do it play sims
Message 13 of 43 (5,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same

Message 14 of 43 (5,004 Views)

★ Novice

have done all of the steps multiple times and it keeps saying installing the latest version but nothing happens, antivirus isn't the issue either

Message 15 of 43 (4,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love you so much i know this is over a year old but thank you i can now finally play my games Standard smile)))))))))))0

Message 16 of 43 (4,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This helped my, I had the same problem and I`m very thankful to you. Keep up the good work and I hope it helps other as well.

Message 17 of 43 (4,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yahel_1 Thank you!! Worked instantly. HERO
Message 18 of 43 (4,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Clearing the ProgramData and AppData locations has finally allowed me to reinstall origin and finally play again. You're the best!

Message 19 of 43 (4,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You saved my sim's thank you

Message 20 of 43 (4,345 Views)