Re: Origin Web Login

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Web Login

★★★ Newbie

When I try to cancel my Origin Access membership, it takes me to Origin on Google, like on a webiste if you know what I'm saying.

And there it says Sign in failure....HELP ME I WANT TO CANCEL THAT MEMBERSHIP AND I CANT.

Message 1 of 3 (564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @korejaac

If you're still having any trouble cancelling the membership after clearing out your browser cache I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to help you cancel it from their side. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (525 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@korejaacIf you are trying to sign into your origin account and it is redirecting you. I would clear browser, history, cashed, etc. And try again.

Here is a link that you can use to help you cancel your Origin Access Membership. It's towards the bottom of the page. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin-access/manage-your-origin-access-membership/

Good Luck,
~BB

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (553 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @korejaac

If you're still having any trouble cancelling the membership after clearing out your browser cache I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to help you cancel it from their side. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (526 Views)