[Origin] Unable To Connect From Iran

by TheMaster13142

Original Post

Re: EA BANNS IRANIAN GAMERS

★★★ Newbie

Well, it's ridiculous! Many of us have purchased games before and with your new limitations, we can't even play the games that we paid for. So it is practically stealing because you are denying us the services that we paid for! Either fix this or you have to refund every user that has purchased games and now can't play it.

Message 271 of 418 (454 Views)

Unable to connect origin from Iran

★★★★★ Newbie
In update V10 of origin we can't access the games we bought. Please fix our problem and remove the limitation .we are all gamers
Message 272 of 418 (423 Views)

★ Novice

yea plz HELPPP

Message 273 of 418 (473 Views)

Re: Access Denied Access Denied Access Denied Access Denied

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too! Common why should I use proxy before logging in origin everytime!

Message 274 of 418 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well origin is the only client giving sh** to these things

we have uplay and steam still working well here

Message 275 of 418 (515 Views)

Re: [Origin] Unable To Connect From Iran

★ Novice

same here

Message 276 of 418 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I Just Don't Get It. Since When U Can Prohibit Players From Playing What They Pay For???Confused

Message 277 of 418 (501 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We are just normal gamers ,normal peaple! how the hell we can hurt peaple by playing starwars or battle filed????this isnt fair .dollar is expensive in our country we iranians pay Quadruple for one game and u disrespect us like this?go to hell i simply download EA cracked games and playing online on uplay and steam
Message 278 of 418 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i hope this issue going to fix till bf1 release Disappointed

ive preordered battlefield 1

Message 279 of 418 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone This is a Huge Mistake To Denied Access From Ea to iranian Users because iranian gamers all the times one of the best interested thinks was Ea Games such Sport Games : Fifa,UFC and other Games Such as nfs,BattleField.i mean We(Iranian Gamers) forever Thanks to EA for their Services to Gamers.Please Don't Denied  us.We are the Followers don't kill

Message 280 of 418 (469 Views)