Re: EA BANNS IRANIAN GAMERS

by riffraff42569

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Law? This isn’t law . Why you should ban the iranians .why you should ban the people of the Iran?what did we do?

Message 391 of 418 (1,426 Views)

Re: [Origin] Unable To Connect From Iran

★★★★★ Newbie

As an Iranian Streamer, I used to play many EA Games Originally, but EA just doesn't care about his customers. Why we can't use Origin in our country? Is EA a part of the government so it can block IRAN because of some politic's *??? Aren't we deserve to play even the games we owned originally in Origin? Is this customer's care service you talking about in Events, E3s and etc?

You Suck EA... You're not Donald Trump or a part of politics... You're a platform for letting people enjoy their moments playing VideoGames.

Message 392 of 418 (1,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

EA HAS TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . NO AMERICAN COMPANY IS ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS WITH IRAN. Especially not BANKS which do payment processing. So how do you think EA could?

Unless you have been living under a rock for years the current sanction law is in effect for at least 5 years or more.

Exceptions are only possible for US companies that are of strategic importance for the United States of America.

GO OVERTHROW YOUR EVIL THEOCRACY GOVERNMENT AND MAYBE THINGS CHANGE?

(BTW im pretty sure you are not allowed to play degenerate video games by your sharia law so i wouldnt be too mouthy about it in public maybe the Religious Police would pay you a visit)

(OR USE A VPN??)

Message 393 of 418 (1,391 Views)

Re: Please stop to ban Iranian Users

★★★ Newbie

this is really terrible that we should punished and banned because of our goverment

Message 394 of 418 (1,373 Views)

★★ Novice
That sucks for them, clearly on these forms there are many that are affected by this. Though my heart goes out to them, I am in the US. Why am I being told this is the answer if I'm clearly in the United States? I can connect to hang outside fine. I can do casual speed lists without issue. Every time I queue for ranked speed lists I'm disconnected and get the dr1001 error code. How does it make sense this only happens on ranked when everything else is open to me, including servers from older games?
Message 395 of 418 (1,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm going to make this reply as short as possible (also throwaway account because what I'm saying is probably completely against EA's Tos).

I have a friend in Iran (U.S. here) who I've been working with to try to find a workaround for this issue for a while (though the particular game is TS4, probably not anything relevant to this thread in terms of what games). Issues and fixes so far are as follows

Issues:

• Some users cannot create a new Origin account or download origin if user does not have origin prior to when access in certain locations was cut off.

Workaround:

• user within geographic confines creates or shares account for/with individual outside geographic confines user emails origin download file to user. This includes creating an email for the user in question, because emails created outside acceptable geographic confines are automatically on a blacklist, or so it seems. 

Drawbacks:

• still cannot access Gallery (in TS4), but could, feasibly, access origin updates and possibly expansion packs. I think this would probably nix the hopes of users looking to play live versions of games; there just doesn't seem to be realtime/net access at all. However, I would encourage trying. 

• you'd need to have someone within accepted zones who is willing to jump through some (extremely small, in my opinion) hoops, and who you trust implicitly and vice versa. 

To be clear, this likely wouldn't work for live versions of any games. And I'm aware that this isn't monumentally helpful. We haven't tried everything yet; the individual I'm working with had to take a step back for a while due to frustration when it was clear that despite playability, they couldn't access the gallery. If that changes and this account isn't deleted and my IP banned, I'd get back to you. This isn't just an issue with EA/Origin. Games like Aion Online etc, are facing similar problems and it's frankly disgusting. 

Edit: We haven't really played around with account transfer (i.e. if you have game data you want transferred from one acc to the other.) Mostly because this involves directly contacting EA and the chances are very slim. I'm also aware that having to create a brand new account just to play offline games is ingloriously subpar but it's the best I can come up with for right now. 

Message 396 of 418 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not working in canada eather and it's makeing me mad pay for a game and can't even play it 

Message 397 of 418 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well im in us and its still not working over 100 of my psn friends said if all ea games keep doing this we are all gonna stop buying ea games we have had this problem since ps3
Message 398 of 418 (1,098 Views)

I can't get online on bf4 and bf1 from iran

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please help us.

We can't play bf online it was bf4 then and now is bf1 too!!!! I paid for this game why don't you let us play? This is not fair. Help us please and open iran id if you blocked it.

Message 399 of 418 (1,092 Views)

Is PvZ Garden warfare 2 playable in Iran?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi I am living In Iran  and i want to know if I can play Garden warfare 2 on the ps4 online 

Message 400 of 418 (2,243 Views)