Original Post

Re: Please stop to ban Iranian Users

★★★ Novice

Please stop to ban Iranian Users

Message 381 of 418 (1,590 Views)

Origin's availability

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi guys sup, so I did some research today and found out that people from iran can NOT access to origins...(also cuba, ukrain, Syria &...)

I read somewhere that this is an act to support U.S sanctions against iran, 

I invite u guys to just think for a sec...

is your action really effective against the dictator government of iran?

do you know anyone inside irans government that play video games or gives a * about video gamers?

your actions are just immature and pointless cuz thisway, only those who have supported your company will get hurt no one else

what im saying is origin should either let iranain gamers back in (along with other banned nationalities) or should do a refund cuz its definitely stealing the money we paid

I request immediate response and plz don't forget, we are human too...

Message 382 of 418 (1,542 Views)

I cant connect to server.

★★★ Newbie

I live in iran( country ) and im used the hola vpn but i cant connect. Pleas help me im crying for this problem. Pleas help me pleas

Message 383 of 418 (1,462 Views)

unable to play battlefield 4 due to the using iran ip

★★★★★ Novice

Hi. by all regards to origin and battle field admins ...

Im a gamer from iran. with 900hrs game play on battle field grounds now after these years origin or battlefield stoped my gameplay by preventing to connect from IRAN.

what is actualy problem about you and me?

did I do something wrong?

I payed same money as EU and other place of world players payed. why I cant play?

I payed same money for "titan fall " my favorate game.

why titan fall admins did not treat like you to me?

what will come next? if there is problem tell me I will solve or try to solve it please.

my turkish squad wants me to bring my MORTAR and get ez kills.

by the best regards

soldier IR_LUCIFER_M_S

Message 384 of 418 (1,305 Views)

Re: unable to play battlefield 4 due to the using iran ip

★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to ask why you guys can't act normal like other companies?

THERE IS NO BAN FOR IRANIANS IN STEAM GAMES AND UPLAY , NEITHER BLIZZARD...

BUT HEY NERDS IN EA GAMES FOUND THE WAY TO STOP IRANIAN REGIME'S .... SIMPLY BAN SOME YOUNG ONES FROM PLAYING AND HAVE FUN THATS THE WAY, YAY

Message 385 of 418 (1,133 Views)

Re: EA BANNS IRANIAN GAMERS

★ Novice

im a player from iran and want to say to you in first place the goverment in banned not the people so * you guys who banning people from playing second * you twise becuse who you guys think you are that allow youre self to ban becuse some other yellow haired * is telling so that has nucked other countriers and thinks what shet he and his country is there is no diffrence between people poor or rich we are humans learn theese things before getting behind a pc or phone and say shet about other countries or people i will unsitall origin right now and will copy right the shet out of ea 

Message 386 of 418 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

guys pls stop moaning this will never gets fixed unless us sanctions are lifted which they wont so instead of moaning about how unfair life is, just buy a better vpn. vpnmakers.com

Message 387 of 418 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice

از کدوم سرویسش استفاده میکنی؟

Message 388 of 418 (942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

next vpn

Message 389 of 418 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Just look at trump and pompeo twitters, they are probably writing a new lovely post about people of iran and they are trying to say that we sanction the regime and not the people. This is absolutely intersting...
Message 390 of 418 (1,324 Views)