Re: [Origin] Unable To Connect From Iran

by SKY-SHEYKH

Original Post

Re: Irainians access to ORIGIN

★★★ Novice

@DarthObiwanBinks wrote:

بیخود خودتونو اذیت نکنید.بشینید با فیلترکشن لاگین شید بعد خاموش کنید بازی کنید برای من که جواب میده حتی واسه دانلود...

این دیوث ها هیچ کار نمیکنن به تخمشون هم نیست.

چه فیلتر شکنی استفاده میکنی شما ؟؟

فری گیت که جواب نمیده Frown

Message 251 of 418 (885 Views)

★★ Apprentice

جااااااان عزیزم فارت چیه فریگیت ؟؟؟؟؟ همین الان با فیلتر شکن های پولی هم که بری اینقدر پینگت میره بالا که عملا بازی نمیشه کرد

Message 252 of 418 (861 Views)

★ Guide

فقط هنگام ورود به اکانت باید فیلتر شکن بزنی . بعدش میتونی خاموشش کنی و بازیو راحت انجام بدی . ولی موضوع اینه ک اینا گه خوردن مارو تحریم کردن وقتی این همه داریم پول میدیم اصل میخریم .

Message 253 of 418 (1,014 Views)

Re: EA BANNS IRANIAN GAMERS

★★ Novice

And is there any references that proof it?
any code or any written law?
bcoz we are simply wondered why we paid for nnew games like Fifa17, and just before releasing the game Origin banned Iran?!

All of us paid for the games
but who cares, let's just shift to Steam adn do some pirates
GOOD LUCK origin

Message 254 of 418 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

برید اینجا امضا کنید و رای بدید

[Petition removed - Admin.]

Message 255 of 418 (988 Views)

make the v9 working

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi.

Please make the v9 working at last i can access to my library.

When i updated to v10 icant play my games.

It said access denied Disappointed

Access denied to my paid games :\

Message 256 of 418 (991 Views)

Re: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://beta.www.ori

★★★★★ Novice

me too

Message 257 of 418 (974 Views)

Re: Iranians have no rights they aren't qualified for internationally

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

hey you piece of [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 258 of 418 (961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry please help us

The reason was declared to be because of the US embargo and sanctions while the US sanctions have been officially lifted according to the agreement of geneva and even so, there is no such a law enforcing a US entity or company to deny access of products to Iranian which were purchased legally elsewhere.

and according to US treasury Clearly the focus of our sanctions is not on video games,” U.S. Treasury spokesman John Sullivan sai...
So while The sanctions are over and other companies in the US like Steam, are not behaving Iranian gamers like EA is, we demand EA company to take this unnecessary action back and be the good gaming platform it used to be for all of us. Gamers who supported your games in a country with no Copyright law and other economic problems that makes owning legal video games a lot harder and more expensive than any other place in the world

Message 259 of 418 (949 Views)

Re: [Origin] Unable To Connect From Iran

★★ Novice

We are paying the fee of EU games in Euro currency while russians are paying half and our economy is way weaker than CIS countries , then we dont even have the rights to open the client , this is not sanction to put pressure on Iranian government , this is madness ! American companies are putting pressure on our ppl while our government is free to do anything ! 

this isnt humanitarian , Please give back our rights , we paid for legal use of EA products ! 

Message 260 of 418 (929 Views)