Shame on u ea
Message 201 of 418 (2,315 Views)

Re: Irianians have the right to get all features from Origin 10

★★★★★ Novice
Fix it EA we want our rights 👊👊👊
Message 202 of 418 (2,292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please EA , respond to this , we really want to play especially the name games Battlefield1 and Titanfall 2 which we have pre ordered then , do not take this enjoyment from us Frown

Message 203 of 418 (1,887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello. I'm Iranian too. Sadly I can't access to my account. I bought many games from you and I will buy more and more. But if I can't access to my account I can't do it so please fix it. Thank you. 

Message 204 of 418 (1,395 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please make Origin available in IRAN and make your customers happy Standard smile

Message 205 of 418 (1,390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA Please Fix It 

Thanks 

Message 206 of 418 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i really dont know why u have to ristrict our access to your client!

we use steam, microsoft store,battle.net and every other gaming clients and they dont have restricted our access.they also provide good support to us and help us!

please let us  use our purchased games!we havent comitted any crime!we are just normal gamers.we have nothing to do with terrorism or such *.and unfortunately we can not leave this goddamned country!so please let us use our games and purchase new ones like battlefield 1 and so...

Message 207 of 418 (1,362 Views)

Please let Iranians access the game library in origin 10

★ Apprentice

original post link:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Unable-To-Connect-From-Iran/td-p/5554407

Hello, I am a gamer in Iran and this is about the recent origin update (origin 10).

In origin 9 we could access our game library because it was local and not integrated with origin store, but since our IPs are not allowed to access origin store we cant access our games anymore because the game library is integrated with origin store in origin 10 apparently because of US embargoes and sanctions laws (which i don't know what it has to do with accessing and playing owned video games).

This is not fair at all, we can access and play games in other game clients such as steam, Uplay, battle-net, etc.

What we Iranians ask is to unblock our IP so that we can access our games or add the option to revert back to origin 9, or add an update in origin 10 which brings back local (offline) game library.

please dont mark this post as solved and dont integrate it with previous posts.

Message 208 of 418 (1,319 Views)

This is not politic world!

★★★★★ Newbie
This is not politic world and we are not politicians deat EA !!! We are just some peoples who want to be happy with you and share our moment with people all around the world!! Plz act honestly like ever you did and do not make iranian people who are a large of group of ea users angry and sad... love you ever ea and we belive in your honesty..
Message 209 of 418 (1,301 Views)

plzzz help

★★★ Novice

"Hello
I am from Iran and have this problem.Please Allow us to access our games.
I love ea and really enjoy your games but after Origin 10,EA you broke my heart,now I can't play my games Frown
Please fix it"
Message 210 of 418 (1,235 Views)