Re: Please Allow us" Iranian Gamers" to access our games in Origin 10

by AssAssin-F22

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@DarkAmaranth1966

is steam and uplay for the usa?

we can use this networks to play our games with our ip in iran.

if usa laws prevent origin from iran then steam and uplay are outlaw :D

Message 191 of 418 (1,848 Views)

★ Apprentice

Enghadr Plz Plz nakonin 

Zabuni ke EA mifahme Zabune Zure 

pas enghadr eltemas nakonin

Message 192 of 418 (1,828 Views)

Re: Access Denied You don't have permission to access

★★★ Apprentice

EA can let us use European servers!

Message 193 of 418 (3,224 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

"Hello
I am from Iran and have this problem.Please Allow us to access our games.
I love ea and really enjoy your games but after Origin 10,EA you broke my heart,now I can't play my games Frown
Please fix it"

Message 194 of 418 (3,378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@xXxHO3EiNxXx apparently they have Headquarters elsewhere, or are waiting until the last moment legally possible before they obey the sanctions and embargoes. I don't work for them any more than I work for EA Games but, I do play a lot of EA games and, I don't play Uplay or steam games. You'll have to contact them to see when or if they are going to have to enforce the sanctions and embargoes.

Message 195 of 418 (3,371 Views)

Iran Can Not Access To Origin

★★★ Novice

Hello.

Very nice service and i very grateful...!

FIFA 2017 is really excellent.

I would love this game I bought for myself and my friends...

But Iran's access to Origin is not possible.

Please check it and fix.

We need to have access.

Thanks

Best Regards ,

Arash Sharifi

Message 196 of 418 (2,156 Views)

Irianians have the right to get all features from Origin 10

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello dear EA managements ,

nowdays , you can see many posts from us , asking EA to unban iranians IPs on the new Origin update .

we are iranians , Although there are so many cracks for all of the EA games , We do pay respect to EA and we purchase Originals games

from the store .

EA has no supports in iran , that's a problem but for now i'm here for another purpose .

We pay money as much as other people in other countries , but we get nothing from EA , no supports and any other services .

which is not really fair .

i have spoken to a lot of advisors regarding this and they said they would surely talk to their supervisors and other stuffs.

But lately we got mostly another important problem , on Origin 10 , we are not able to login and use Origin in order to play the games that we have paid money for it , you see ? this is so bad , which means actually EA is stealing our money , cause we can't use what we paid for .

as the news , EA is the worst company ever in USA , regarding this new problem i can say it's true but it would be unfair to say that

cause i got really helpful assistants from EA game advisors in managing my account and other stuffs .

EA had taken an actions regarding the above news , and made sure that it would try it's best to help the users as well as it can from now on , well here it is ! that's the help you can do for us.

Dear EA , we have a request from you , please unban iran from Origin 10 country lists and make it available in iran  .

P.S : Please do not say regarding the USA rules , iran is not available in iran , cause there are no rules in the world to say , prevent people to get what they have paid money for it , which would be stealing and ofcource it would be a shame of the USA rules if this continues .

Thank you so much , we would really appreciate your co operation regarding this matter .

Regards , HoomanSA7

_VGKey_

Message 197 of 418 (3,308 Views)

Re: Irianians have the right to get all features from Origin 10

★★★★★ Novice
Yes we have this problem pls fix it EA
Message 198 of 418 (3,222 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

pls fix ea . thanks

Message 199 of 418 (3,207 Views)