Re: [Origin] Unable To Connect From Iran

by Ko0shy

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Even though I own many games on EA client, I've unistalled it and feel great. Let's face it guys EA is racist towards Iranian PEOPLE (not the government) and they don't want us to play their games or be on their servers. 

Message 411 of 418 (1,412 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

انگار با دیوار حرف زدی

Message 412 of 418 (1,366 Views)

★★ Novice

سایت Gameplaza 

یه راه حل داره از اون استفاده کنید

ننه خراب EA

Message 413 of 418 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA. just wanted to say, you lot are fricking pathetic. You're banning millions of players in Iran, simply because they live there? no one chooses where to be born, and not everyone has the privilege to choose which country to live in, especially in the current circumstances where people are risking their lives and the lives of their children, trying to get away from these tyrannical dictatorships. your callous actions are purely against those people who are desperately trying to leave the nightmarish reality that is their lives and escape to the world of video games where they can at least experience a fraction of joy. I know that due to the sanctions they wouldn't be able to make any purchases DIRECTLY, but they'd still find a way through third parties, but no, you're simply banning their access to your servers. so your policies directly affect or should I say attack normal people and gamers, not the authorities whom they have no part and no choice in selecting. your disgraceful actions do harm to the players and do no good to anyone, including and especially yourselves.

Message 414 of 418 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheMaster13142 Probably we are Iranian politicians who can't play according to US embargoes and sanctions laws! Why shouldn't Iranians be able to play freely like the rest of the world if they have paid for games like everyone else? This is the most unjust situation possible.
Hate You EA GAMES!
Message 415 of 418 (993 Views)

Re: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://beta.www.ori

★★★ Newbie
@ehsanghasemi yeah same in india i could also cant connect to game online
Message 416 of 418 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

دارم با دیوار حرف میزنم ولی خیلی حروم خورید

خیلیییی حروم خورید این همه پول و وقت صرفش کردیم آخز سر به خاطر کشور حق بازی نداریم؟ 

Message 417 of 418 (606 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic.

On this particular subject, please view this page for more information on why our titles may be unavailable in certain countries. 

Mako.png
Message 418 of 418 (595 Views)